Caring for the Elderly - Inspired by our Faith
The Little Sisters of the Poor came to England in 1851. In 1863 they moved from "Paragon", a crescent on the Old Kent Road, to the present site in Meadow Road. When the former Home was demolished in 1984, the present St. Peter's Residence was built on the existing site.
Little Sisters of the Poor
2a Meadow Road
London SW8 1QH
Tel : 020 7735 0788